14 December 2006

The Cheddar Chronicles: the cat, the teeth and the tartar

The other day She told me that we have to start brushing my teeth because I have tartar. Brushing my teeth! I'd have have laughed in Her face, only I'm a cat and can't laugh, so I hit her with a withering look of ill-disguised disdain.
Do you see the size of those incisors? Surely She doesn't need reminding that they were put there for a reason. I don't know if my creator had tooth brushes in mind when he blessed me with them, but he did give me an instinct to discourage anyone from putting a foreign object in my mouth. He also gave me four other weapons of self-defense, each of which is equipped with five retractable claws. 007 eat your heart out.
So, let this be a friendly warning that I will use these weapons when necessary, tartar be damned.
Oh yes, and She says to tell you to click here for the full story on the me, my teeth and my tartar.