10 February 2007

The Cheddar Chronicles: catarazzi dissed by cat


Ok, so I like to relax on the floor by the warm radiator. What's the big deal?

It's the middle of winter. It's dark and cold outside. What feline in their right mind wouldn't want to stretch out next to a big heat-producing piece of metal. And for that matter what human in their right mind would want to do the same?

But the way She goes on, you'd think I were performing an act of aerial acrobatics or something. Next thing you know my relaxation is being interrupted by a big rumpus and that cursed, cursed flash.

Note to catarazzi: I'm a cat not a trapeze artist. I enjoy heat and comfort. I like nothing better than to spend 16 hours a day in various poses of relaxation. This is not news. Put the camera away. Mind your own business. Get out of my face.